CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 23, 2012

My Academic and Personal Goals

My first academic goal is by next semester I want to get a lot of hours/ credits.
How: I am going to actually finish my work and turn it in, and/or get extra work and turn it in.

My second academic goal is to finish all my credits by next march so I can graduate and walk
How: by not letting my daughters sickness and me making my appointments earlier so I wont have to stay home, and by getting on the bus every day and getting to school on time.


My first personal goal is I want to stop listening to what everyone else wants for me and listen to myself.
How: by not listening to people tell me that I shouldn’t get a divorce because it’s a sin, and actually get a divorce because I know I wont be happy in the long run.

1 comments:

Rowdy said...

i know lots of people who were much much better off after a divorce. go for it.